- Technological engineering
- Project works
- Selection of equipment
- Integrated supply and implementation
- Aircraft engineering
- Oil and gas machine building
- Energy machining
- Chemical machining
- Transport machine buidling
- General machining
Working out and integration of principally new technology for the production of tube plates.
Company profile – chemical machine engineering.
Company products – heavy and middle-weight facilities for chemical industry: vessels, reservoirs, heat exchangers, piping, etc.
Target for "STANKOINVEST" – to increase yield and development of new mix of heat exchangers.
Project purposes: working out and integration of principally new technology for the production of tube plates.
Within the concluded Contract the following works were performed:
- Working out of equipment list;
- Working out of cutting tools and measuring tools list;
- Calculation of production time norms for standard details using new equipment;
- Calculation of needs for new equipment within the stated production schedule;
- Working out of new technological processes for details production per each unit of new equipment with the selection of new cutting tools;
- Working out of CNC for the details production
In the result of executing a complete scope of works according to the contract:
- Were supplied 2 units of equipment;
- Were worked out technological processes and CNC for new equipment;
- Were delivered metal cutting and auxiliary tools for the worked out processes;
- Within the commissioning works and personnel training according to the worked out processes and CNC were produced details and handed to QC Department of the plant;
- Was performed personnel training
- Development of innovative technology for the production of tube plates;
- Establishment of new mix production;
- Labor hours were considerably reduced;
- Details production cycle was reduced (for example: tube plate thickness - 180 mm, steel 20. old labor hours – 62,5 h/w, new labor hours – 1,8 h/w).